CJ Mahaney Bio, Age, Family, Books, Net Worth and Quotes
CJ Mahaney Biography
CJ Mahaney is an American Christian minister. He is the senior pastor at Sovereign Grace Church of Louisville and was formerly president of Sovereign Grace Ministries, now known as Sovereign Grace Churches
CJ Mahaney Age
Charles Joseph Mahaney was on September 21, 1953, in Maryland in the United States. He is 67 years old as of 2021.
CJ Mahaney Family
Information on his parents or siblings is not disclosed to the public.
CJ Mahaney Wife
Mahaney is the husband of Carolyn Mahaney. They got married in the late 70s.
CJ Mahaney Children
He has one son and three daughters.
CJ Mahaney Education
He went to Springbrook High School Maryland, Mahaney.
CJ Mahaney Books
- Don’t Waste Your Sports, Crossway Publishing 2010, ISBN 978-1433522475Living the Cross Centered Life, Multnomah Books 2006, ISBN 978-1590525784
- Humility: True Greatness Multnomah Books 2005, ISBN 978-1590523261
- Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God, Crossway Publishing 2004, ISBN 978-1581346244
- Worldliness: Resisting the Seduction of a Fallen World, Crossway Publishing 2010, ISBN 978-1433502804
- Christ Our Mediator, Multnomah Books 2006, ISBN 978-1590523643
- The Cross Centered Life, Multnomah Books 2002, ISBN 978-1590520451
- Why Small Groups?, Sovereign Grace Ministries 1996, ISBN 978-1881039068
- Disciplines for Life, People of Destiny International 1994, ISBN 978-1881039006
CJ Mahaney Net Worth
His net worth is still under review and will be updated soon.
CJ Mahaney Quotes
“First importance. The Bible tells us that, while there are many different callings and many possible areas of service in the kingdom of God, one transcendent truth should define our lives. One simple truth should motivate our work and affect every part of who we are.
Christ died for our sins.
If there’s anything in life that we should be passionate about, it’s the gospel. And I don’t mean passionate only about sharing it with others. I mean passionate in thinking about it, dwelling on it, rejoicing in it, allowing it to color the way we look at the world. Only one thing can be of first importance to each of us. And only the gospel ought to be.”
“The cross was the centerpiece of Paul’s theology. It wasn’t merely one of Paul’s messages; it was the message. He taught about other things as well, but whatever he taught was always derived from, and related to, the foundational reality that Jesus Christ died so that sinners would be reconciled to God and forgiven by God.”
“It’s important to understand that a legalist isn’t just someone with higher standards or more rules than you. A lot of us wrongly stereotype a legalistic person as one who doesn’t go to the movies, or who thinks that any music with a beat is evil. Legalism is much more subtle and serious than that. Here’s a simple definition that I use: Legalism is seeking to achieve forgiveness from God and acceptance by God through obedience to God.”
CJ Mahaney Instagram