Mary Lambert Biography, Age, Height, Songs, Lyrics, Twitter and Net Worth
Mary Lambert Biography
Mary Lambert is an American singer, songwriter and spoken word artist. Mary has worked with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis on a track on their album. Ryan is also her producer and manager. Most of her songs have been considered as a mix of Adele, Tori Amos and James Blake. Mary is originally from Everett, Washington in the USA.
In her early childhood studies, Lambert attended high school at Mars Hill Church. She was also raised as a Pentecostal but her family was kicked out when she was only six years old after her mother came out as a lesbian. She also came out as a lesbian when she was only 17 years old. Before all that, she had been sexually abused by her father and others as a child.
In order to escape the trauma the abuse brought to her life, she taught herself how to write songs and play the piano at the age of 6. Lambert moved from her home state and settled in Seattle back in 2007 where she began her studies at Cornish College of the Arts. She later graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Music Composition.
Mary Lambert Age
Mary was born on May 3, 1989, in Washington, USA. As of 2020, she is 31 years old.
Mary Lambert Height
She stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
Mary Lambert Songs
Her songs include:
- She Keeps Me Warm (2013)
- Secrets (2014)
- Hang out with You (2016)
- Letters Don’t Talk (2012)
- Welcome to the Age of My Body (2017)
Mary Lambert Secrets
Mary Secrets Lyrics
Mary She Keeps Me Warm
Mary Body Love Lyrics
Mary When You Sleep Lyrics
Mary Lambert Tour
There are no current updates about her 2019 upcoming tours. It will be updated soon. However, it was revealed that she is planning a project for her music career that will be revealed soon.
Mary You tube
Mary Lambert Quotes
- Treat others as you wish to be treated. Don’t just be nice, but be kind to other people. That can be so rewarding.
- Just because you’re not thin does not mean you’re ugly. You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way.
- Self-care is the number one solution to helping somebody else. If you are being good to yourself and your body and your psyche, that that serves other people better because you will grow strong enough to life someone else up.
- I know how I want to operate as an artist. And that is by having an honest, genuine dialogue about this kind of screwed up journey I’ve had that I’m so thankful for.
- Getting snail mail is one of my favorite indulgences, and I think receiving mail is actually a common joy.
Mary Lambert Net Worth
Mary’s estimated net worth is $3 million dollars.